Comodo Internet Security 22.214.171.12405
Comodo Online Security is a no cost, security app that provides finish protection against malware strikes, Trojan viruses, viruses, shield flows over, zero-day strikes, malware and online hackers.
The app is multi faceted and brings together highly effective Anti-virus protection, an enterprise class bundle filtration firewall program, advanced variety attack protection resources, configurable application management and anti-spyware. All in one highly effective app.
Key Functions :
- Anti-virus: Monitors decrease and damage any current malware hiding in a PC.
- Anti-Spyware: Finds malware risks and damages each infection.
- Anti-Root-kit: Tests, detects & eliminates root-kits on your computer.
- Bot Protection: Stops harmful application turning your PC into a living dead.
- Defense+: Defends critical program data files and blocks viruses before it can set up.
- Auto Sand pit Technology: Runs unidentified data files in a remote atmosphere.
- Memory Firewall: Decreasing-edge security against innovativeshield flood strikes.
- Anti-Malware: Destroys harmful processes before they can contaminate your body.
- Overall, Comodo Online Security measures a friendly gui that can be sailed by people of all ranges of skills. It has a solid, effective firewall application, a top-notch Anti-virus and loads of other security resources that are all easy to configure; just ‘set and forget’.
- On-premises endpoint security application option
- Operates with Linux, Laptop or computer and Apple pc
- Manages protection plans for fire walls, anti-virus and protectionfrom a central console
- Quarantines all types of malware
- Sends out signals in response to security breaches
- Can check out networks and systems
- Comes with Wi-Fi security, power management and USB management tools
Comodo Online Security (CIS) is available in three editions: Complete, Pro and a primary 100 % free version. The primary version is 100 % free and contains all security highlights of Pro. The Pro version adds tech support team. The Complete version enhances the feature set with security of transmitted data over the Online connections and online storage for backup.
In CIS 5.0 reasoning antivirus protection and malware scanning abilities were included. As it could not clean all the viruses it found effectively, Comodo Cleaning Requirements was developed to supplement CIS.
Host-based attack protection system: Comodo’s host-based attack protection program (HIPS), named Defense+, is developed to shield you against unidentified viruses. It is developed to limit the actions of unidentified programs, and limit accessibility important data files, files, configurations and the Windows Registry. Defense+ by default declines any unidentified program to setup or execute except when specifically allowed by the customer or when the file appears on Comodo’s whitelist. In CIS 4.0 a sandbox was included to Defense+ to separate and run unidentified programs.
CIS v6, released Feb 2013, provided a major modification of the user interface and significant specs such as a fully sandboxed desktop atmosphere. On Goal 6, 2014 Comodo declared completion of try out testing for CIS v7.
Release 7 became formal in Apr 2014. This launch has a new malware monitoring tool called Virus Opportunity and Web Filtering features offering power over customer accessibility web content.
Release 8 became formal on Nov 3, 2014. It provides enhanced auto-sand boxing features.
Comodo Endpoint Security Administrator (CESM)
Comodo Endpoint Security Administrator (CESM) is a server product for centrally managing the security configurations and security components of network endpoint pcs. CESM manages the submission and up-dates of antivirus and firewall program program.
The antivirus and firewall program program managed by CESM are versions of the same application used by the consumer versions of Comodo Online Security.
Download Here Latest Version’s
File Size 212MB